In order to ensure that we can process and despatch your order in an efficient and effective manner, we have our own in-house Heat-sealing department. If you do require logos to be applied to workwear or high visibility clothing, the setup process is quite simple. We have listed the steps below.
- The first step is to send us the artwork which you would like to use as your logo.
- Note: The quality of the artwork is important and needs to be a high resolution image, however if you do not have access to a high quality image, we are able to digitalize the logo in-house for you, and produce high resolution artwork to your specification.
- We will then send you the image for approval. When we have received confirmation from you, we then transfer it into the appropriate printing format (suited for your garment) and produce the transfer. Once these have been created, they are ready to be applied directly onto the garment using the heat-sealing process.
Appropriate Garmets for Heat Seal Logo Printing
- High Visibility Clothing: Waterproof jackets, Polyester polo shirts, Polyester T-shirts, bodywarmers, vests, sweatshirts, fleece jackets and tops, softshell jackets and Poly-Cotton or Cotton coveralls.
- Workwear Garments: Jackets, Cotton Pique polo shirts, T-shirts, bodywarmers, sweatshirts, security jackets, fleece jackets and tops, softshell jackets and other Poly-Cotton or Cotton garments.
- Other Accessories: Bags, Laptop Bags
Kindly note that there are some garments which are not suitable for heat seal logos, and we will of course advise you of this and discuss alternative garments or logo application processes with you.
We are able to produce exactly what your company requires, simply contact us on 020 8801 1082 to discuss your requirements further or alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your logo, image, text, the preferred garment and we will respond to your request with a recommendation of logos and garments.